The 2nd issue to Manila Burnout! has been launched


Issue #2 has been posted to Manila Burnout! Watch the Celica XX take on a Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

2 Response to "The 2nd issue to Manila Burnout! has been launched"

  1. Really REALLY good stuff! I'm amazed, never seen anyone do this before. It'd be really cool if you took an S30 Z (mod it blue) and take an AE86 (make it a panda one), then make a tribute comic to Initial D and Wangan Midnight. Haha! Shameless plug my blogs: www.lifein3dmotion.blogspot.com & www.lifein3dmotion.tumblr.com, I've got a 2000 Celica GTS concept on my tumblr blog. Would love it if you checked it out. Thanks man! More power to this blog, and best wishes to MANILA FCKIN' BURNOUT!

    Hello Sir C! Wangan Midnight & Initial D are my influences. I'll see what I can do about that. I could make it a special edition. Thank you for the suggestion! I've seen your blogs Sir. Great concept art on the Celica. Thanks for the great feedback! I hope you enjoy reading here on Small Speed & on Manila Burnout! Cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme