Tomica Toyota Celica XX Supra MKII

The Toyota Celica XX 2800GT was the most powerful in it's range; featuring a 2.8L twin-cam engine producing an astonishing 170hp. It was a 5-speed manual, dividing the speed to the drivers feel of the vehicle. The Toyota Celica XX was produced between 1981 to 1985. It's chassis code was MA61.

The Tomica die-cast model's chassis code on the other hand is 0131.
Both doors can be opened, and the model features rubber wheels as well. The detail is quite exquisite, but I would have loved it if I could pop the hood to see that bad-boy DOHC hidden there. It's a lovely vehicle to mod as well. I bought two of these, one to not touch and the other to play around with (since the Celica was always my dream car). I'd post pics of it fully-modded once it's done. Or you guys can tune in to Manila Burnout! to watch it's transformation, since it is the main protagonist/antagonist/anti-hero in my webcomic. Cheers, everyone!

2 Response to "Tomica Toyota Celica XX Supra MKII"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I have this car and a tomica toyota 2000gt. This one is very much more detailed. I also looked at the tumblr a few days ago. When do new episodes release? Really nice job!

    Hello Sir/Ma'am! The Toyota 2000GT is a prized addition to your collection, congratulations! New issues to Manila Burnout! are released every Thursday of the week beginning this February 9, 2012. I hope you keep checking out Small Speed & Manila Burnout! Thank you for the kind feedback. I really appreciate it! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme